Other Ways to Give
Each month more than 500 contacts for service assistance are made to MACV offices. MACV is the only organization of its kind in the state dedicated to serving the needs of veterans. The organization’s vision is to be an enthusiastic, proactive champion and national leader creating and supporting alliances and partnerships to assist veterans who are threatened with or experiencing homelessness.
MACV is dedicated to honoring the service of all veterans. Today, we are faced with new challenges as unaddressed medical and mental health issues such as Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) and Traumatic Brain Injuries (TBI) are on the increase as veterans return home from Afghanistan and Iraq.
What we have is a passion for the cause, to serve those that first served us. Together we will continue to assist these veterans who need our help.
You can also donate through Amazon Smile or via PayPal if you prefer.
Checks can be mailed to:
1000 University Avenue West
St. Paul, MN 55104
We appreciate your support. We will send you a tax deductible receipt via mail. Thank you.
Donate Your Vehicle
This is an easy way to give
Give your used vehicle a new purpose when your donate it to MACV. Donating is easy, the pick up is free, and your gift is tax-deductible.
- Donate your car, truck, motorcycle, RV, or boat to the Minnesota Assistance Council for Veterans by simply completing the form below, and we’ll reach out to you to arrange the pick-up of your vehicle donation, at no cost to you. You may qualify for a tax deduction while supporting a cause that is near and dear to your heart!
- Whether your vehicle sells for $500 or less, more than $500 or $5000, you will be provided with the proper donation tax receipt(s).
Start now by making a call or visiting online:
- Schedule Online Now
Three Ways to Give with Investments
Increase your impact, Reduce your taxes
Gifts of appreciated stock, bond, or mutual fund shares
- Can be a tax-advantage to provide support for MACV *
IRA Qualified Charitable Distribution
- Must be 70 ½ or older
- Give up to $100,000
- Avoid federal income tax on the distribution
- Can be used to satisfy your required minimum distribution (but not limited to your RMD)*
Make MACV a Beneficiary of your IRA
- One of the most tax-efficient ways to fund a charitable gift of your estate
- Reduce or eliminate federal estate and income taxes*
- Designate part or all of your IRA to make an impact at MACV
*Call your Tax Advisor to see which best fits your investments. If interested in making a stock donation, please call MACV headquarters at 651-291-8756 for more information.
Click here to access our most recently available annual financial statements and 990 tax filings.
See If Your Employer Will Match Your Donation
Combined Federal Campaign (CFC)
Are you a federal employee or retiree? Join the 2021 Combined Federal Campaign (CFC) and donate to MACV today!
Ready to make a difference in a Veteran’s life? Start here! Search for us with:
- CFC code 84275 or
- EIN number 41-1694717
The online pledge portal allows you to easily renew your pledge each year and offers the full range of pledge options:
- Payroll deduction (the most popular!)
- Credit/debit card
- E-check/bank transfer
- Volunteer hours (federal employees only)
- CFC Giving Mobile App and paper pledge forms.
Veterans need your help today. Do your part to end Veteran homelessness and donate to CFC before January 15, 2022. Thank you for your support!
What’s Happening Near You<!=========Carousel View Template 2.9.5=========>
Little Falls, MN 56345 United States
Walker, MN United States