Join Our Team
Make A Difference In The Life of a Veteran
Motivated to make a difference in the life of a Veteran in need? MACV wants to hear from you!
Our growing organization has numerous opportunities available for individuals committed to our mission of ending Veteran homelessness in Minnesota. MACV staff believe in the following values and incorporate them into the work we perform every day.
- Respect the dignity of every Veteran;
- Provide individualized services to Veterans in need;
- Develop innovative solutions across agencies which address the needs of Veterans;
- Continuously learn, reflect, and improve to best serve Veterans;
- Value and utilize all resources effectively and with integrity;
- Empower staff by supporting their personal and professional growth; and
- Act transparently in our operations.
MACV is committed to being an employer of choice in Minnesota’s nonprofit community. We welcome applicants with histories of military service or familiarity with U.S. military culture, as well as lived experience with housing instability or homelessness.
- Generous leave policies for reservists and all employees
- Organizational culture of accountability and trust at every level of leadership
- Emphasis on Veterans serving Veterans
- Majority of executive leadership and board of directors comprised of Veterans
Committed to your career and professional growth
- Regular organization-initiated training and growth opportunities
- Open office hours with key staff in all program areas
- Emphasis on continuing education
- Individual financial support for external trainings
- Sabbatical for employees of 8+ years
- Tuition reimbursement options for formal degree programs
Healthy body, healthy mind
- Employee wellness reimbursement program
- 40 hours of PTO awarded at hire and immediate PTO accrual
- Paid parental, military, other leave categories
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) to provide access to personal supports as needed
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short-term disability, retirement benefits
- Regular solicitation of employee input in organizational growth and planning
- Technology seen as an important contributor to our effectiveness as a service provider
- Belief that diversity of perspectives and experiences strengthens MACV
Want to learn more or join our team? Click below to see our current openings.